Skip to main content

CUTE funny Dog And Marion County Dog Services never proved my dog was running at large

   

From: Marilyn LeBaron
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 6:37 PM
To: CRN@co.marion.or.us <CRN@co.marion.or.us>; districtattorney@co.marion.or.us; SPDTRO; APRIL.GREEN@us.af.mil
Subject: RE: I demand the return of my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 How doe this have anything to do with my dog?

 Well, it has to do with the entanglements that don’t exist!

 He has not surety bond that allows the adoption of him out when the probable cause was not met and the address he was picked up at was not revealed and no witnesses came forward and no trial date was set and nobody declared war to suspend our right to trial by jury - so no court date, no confiscation - and just pure theft without show cause when the government is confiscating our property it has to be for public use not private County gain and she did not show I broke the regulation she cited and I have refuted her 'allegation' over and over, and she is there to sustain herself since she is not pressing in a court of law and just ignores me out of habit

 And she never proved my dog was running at large….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One of the Social Workers

For real? No name, no callback number?

I can't curl my lips back

David Straight - Arkansas Class 1 of 3 (volume fixed)

STANDING: 'All people are equal in the eyes of the law' https://youtu.be/z-0rYeGlWw4?t=3073