I guess it all boils down to what the common law definition 'orphan' means and if DNA is indicative of the family tree you belong in and if the STATE can shop branches down to orphan them to just graft them back in for the monies made to the adoption retention specialists' hands. and if the adoption retention specialists get a specific kickback from the 50,000 to 100,000 they make in fees since they are very strict about you going to your own County Line to qualify to adopt like attorneys divide up their hunting grounds which could be if commission-driven, like sales, are in the stores I worked in. I could not go to another store and stand in line for a customer for the commission, so the County would be the Resource field that brings in commissions to the Retention Specialists, who procure monies for Adoption Attorney who is reputably for the people who can throw thousands down, making it impossible to compete with all the fees they require, so if you are poor or...
Comments
Post a Comment